New Zack bro has joined the forums

Wolféran

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Zackbro
Oh, hey there! We've already met on discord. Make yourself at home on TLS :D

Which do you prefer, moogles or chocobos?
Chocobos all the way. Moogles deserve some love as well but yeah chocobos are my favorite animals in the Final Fantasy Universe.

Reactions: Lex

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
I usually don't comment on newcomer threads, however, your icon with a crown photoshopped on Zack's head is so cute lolololol

Wolféran

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Zackbro
First of all thank you for being here. I appreciate it! It means a lot that I made someone smile with my profile pic. Thats a big W in my book! Secondly Zack has a crown because he is the One True King. Underrated character that without him there wouldn't be a free Cloud from Hojo's capsule in Nibelheim trying to save the World from Sephiroth and Jenova. I'm just stating facts and spreading the truth here as a Zackbro!

Wolféran

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Zackbro
First of all thank you for being here. I appreciate it! It means a lot that I made someone smile with my profile pic. Thats a big W in my book! Secondly Zack has a crown because he is the One True King. Underrated character that without him there wouldn't be a free Cloud from Hojo's capsule in Nibelheim trying to save the World from Sephiroth and Jenova. I'm just stating facts and spreading the truth here as a Zackbro!
I usually don't comment on newcomer threads, however, your icon with a crown photoshopped on Zack's head is so cute lolololol
That was for you damn. I fumbled that one but hey I'm new here!

Top Bottom