• Shinra Inc.

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • Lindblum.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Shinra has much more limited airpower than Lindblum's airship fleet, so that gives Lindblum a bit of an edge. But it's hard to give it to them over SOLDIER, teams of which could likely find their way aboard and easily capture them.

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
I also wonder which leader is worse President Shinra or Queen Brahne.Queen Brahne tried to commit genocide and conquer world.President Shinra already is technically ruler the world through his monoply on mako and he also was behind sector 7 being destroyed.So,for ruthless ruler I think Queen Brahne might take the reward.

Captain Jack Harkness

not a out-of-bounds guy
AKA
4nn4-chan, Loras Tyrell, Loki
@Flint: well, Shinra has only a airship but some choppers, which can be even better against bigger and probably slower airship (also, Lindblum's airships are made of wood)

Shinra has Scarlet, who can invent whatever weapon is necessary to take the enemy down.They have SOLDIERS who can't be killed, a Vice-President who can't be killed, and, apparently, a secret service who can't be killed either.

Shinra's army was never defeated, iirc, whereas Lindblum's was, wasn't it? I don't remember much about IX but wasn't Lindblum destroyed by a summons? (if that's what they're called in IX). Whereas the Sister Ray killed Diamond Weapon with one blast and he was stronger than most summonses. Also, don't the Lindblum soldiers all wear bikinis? Or am I thinking of some other army? One thing you can say about Shinra, their army wears sensible uniforms.

Just aguing for the sake of it really.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Yes, a Black Mage invasion followed by an Atomos casting wrecked Lindblum.

It's Alexandria with the blond bikini soldiers, by the way (a reference to Celes, I guess).

Ghost X

final-fantasy-vii-advent-children-20060417041927820_640w.jpg

"Whoa, that kid's a hippo? That's pretty intense."

Yuffie_AC.jpeg

"WTF is that morbidly obese blue chick?"

kauhistunut_Kadaj_____.jpg

"Damn, Kuja, and his impeccable sense of fashion."

</ghostxbeinglameandbored>

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Red XIII and Cait Sith: "That Qu thing is fucking weird."

Vincent: "I was doing aloof and brooding first!"
Amarant: "I do it better!"
Vincent: "I qualify as tall, dark and brooding, though. You're just tall and brooding, so it looks like there's a broom handle up your ass.""
Amarant: "I carry myself like more of a badass loner, though."
Vincent: "I'm the most emo."
Cloud: "Wanna bet?"
KH Cloud: "Hey, guys, what are we talking about?"

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Red XIII and Cait Sith: "That Qu thing is fucking weird."

Vincent: "I was doing aloof and brooding first!"
Amarant: "I do it better!"
Vincent: "I qualify as tall, dark and brooding, though. You're just tall and brooding, so it looks like there's a broom handle up your ass.""
Amarant: "I carry myself like more of a badass loner, though."
Vincent: "I'm the most emo."
Cloud: "Wanna bet?"
KH Cloud: "Hey, guys, what are we talking about?"

Squall: Can you idiots just shut up? I'm trying to brood here.

Top Bottom