bayonetta_cosplay_by_traumacentregrrl-d6puoa9.jpg

queen-of-blades-starcraft-2-cosplay.jpg

scarlet-witch.jpg

christie.jpg

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I've seen one far better than that, I'll see if I can hunt it down (it's totally fap-worthy).

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Because I love women AND tattoos (they symbolize strength, and I seek only the strongest), here's one with her wonderful skills in Mozart:

Umatbru

TLS's Resident Troll
Christy marks AKA Jerri Monet. Is it just me or does she remind me of Rinoa?
021512145142-753717.jpg

021512144846-740149.jpg

021512145102-750413.jpg

021512145118-752708.jpg

021512145203-755573.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I've edited your post to include spoiler tags because I'm not entirely sure full-frontal without warning is appropriate, even in a thread labelled NSFW (mainly because it's all about the rack in this thread).

And no, I'm not seeing the Rinoa resemblance.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
257183_big_amateur_boobs.jpg

579360_beautiful_emo_teen_in_this_hot_novice_pho.jpg

2434291_london_andrews_bringing_her_self_to_a_or.jpg

2707222_stunning_boobs_novice_in_a_awesome_amate.jpg

4330442_pic_with_a_stunning_big_tits.jpg

4873553_anissa_esra.jpg

Bxd_Nkc_NIIAEma1o.jpg

6677062_incredible_homemade_photo_with_stunning.jpg

7675489_just_a_couple_of_things_to_think_about.jpg

8622558_big_boobs_big_boobs.jpg

8761117_hot_busty_girls_with_big_tits_curvy_moms.jpg

4089336_hot_amateur.jpg

Last chick is probably my dream girl looks-wise (emphasis on the dream).

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
img-keira-knightley-_220427980254.jpg

This image brought to you by a positive statement about body image. Also I'm sorry but her dimensions are perfect, to me.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I'm not really sure what's positive about not needing airbrushing and not having it anyway. She does nothing for me TBH. Do guys really dig visible ribcages?

Cabaret

Donator
She does nothing for me either, I find that pic quite disturbing tbh cos she has a child's body imo, a slightly emaciated one at that :/

On those random ladies, the third pic - she's got a tummy I'd love to snuggle and her boobs head off under her armpit - know it well! :doh:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
While I have no problems with the small boobs, Knightley's emaciated look has always unsettled me. Particularly the aforementioned ribcage.

Doesn't show in her face though. Definitely one of those better-in-clothes looks.

Ghost X

Weightists! Hang your head in shame. That is unless you think it is okay, because thin people are "the institution", thus are open to insult from those with comparably no power :P. There are things I don't like about her body, and we're all allowed to have our preferences, but the most important thing is... I'd hit it :awesome:. According to my research, she isn't underweight. I'd argue she is a thin person in a sea of obesity. I also find the child body accusation dubious. What is this based on? If anything she's a bit masculine in a few areas, but she still has a chest and hips.

I agree however that the genetically-blessed do little for anti photoshop and anti makeup campaigns.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
It's okay, Joe, I get it. Although I do wish she weren't so skinny, back in the days of the first Pirates movie, it was my life goal to marry her so that her initials (she would obv hyphenate her last name) would be KKK. Because as a man of the various ethnic persuasions, it amused me.

tldr that pic is a slight letdown but I would ravage her silly given the chance

Top Bottom