Hi, I'm new and making a thread.

ThePan

Not a piece of cookware.
AKA
I'll never tell
Hello everybody, I was peer pressured to join this site by Fangu and some friends of hers. So there's that. I'm Pan, it's not for the satyr or the sexual orientation, it's an abbreviation that happened to form an actual word, so I adopted it.

So there's that.

I'll be a good boy, I promise!

Fangu

Great Old One
PPPPPPAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN

yay :monster: <-- get used to this guy

Welcome to the madhouse!

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
PPPPPPAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN

yay :monster: <-- get used to this guy

Welcome to the madhouse!

Ah, the obligatory, slightly crazy, somewhat knowing, saying-hi-to-the-guy-you-forced-here post. Never fails to raise a smile :)

So there's that. Welcome, Pan!

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Welcome friend of Fanguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
:monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Any friend of Fangu's is a friend of mine, welcome! :monster:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Welcome. I was recently indirectly peer pressured as well. You'll like it here. These are interesting boards.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Pam I told you Fangu's powers would eventually weigh you down. Welcome an' shit dude. :monster:

Btw Pam has the honor of being the first person to gaze upon Telcontar's face, that's quite the accomplishment.

Ghost X

Welcome aboard the forum boards where you'll hopefully not be bored, where you don't pay board, and will not be bored in the painful way either.

Lex

Administrator
Welcome indeed! I'm somewhat surprised I haven't come across you on IRC or whatever yet, I look forward to doing so soon :monster:

Telcontar

Donator
Has this thread *pan*ned out the way you wanted it to?

n4ffe8ef3b4288.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom