Heeeelloooo!!!

meteorshots

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Hello everyone! General social media isn't cutting it for me when it comes to discussing how much I love Final Fantasy so I've decided to finally join TSL!

I collect FF figures and love RPGS - even if I put off finishing games a lot oops. Aerith is my favourite character ever and I have an intense love for FFVIII, even though FFVII is on my mind the most.

Looking forward to browsing, probably during my uni lectures when I get bored lololol

RoseAngel270

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Sarah
Hello from a fellow Aerith fan! :smile: Her & Zelda are my top favorites of all time, but Aerith's been living rent free in my mind since Sept. 23' ish when we had a release date for Rebirth- Welcome!

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
Hello! Fellow Aerith fan here, her and Vincent are my faves.

Hope you enjoy it here. Here's the advice I always give: You can use the What's New page to keep up with all the threads folks are actually posting in. I didn't know about this feature for years!

meteorshots

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Hello! Fellow Aerith fan here, her and Vincent are my faves.

Hope you enjoy it here. Here's the advice I always give: You can use the What's New page to keep up with all the threads folks are actually posting in. I didn't know about this feature for years!
That's a really big help! I've been trying to find threads to tumble into but haven't really known where to start, thanks so much!

Top Bottom