Total Crisis - Final Fantasy VII

SS2Link

Pro Adventurer
Total Crisis.png
A story I came up with a while back! You can see the full breakdown of its story here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1iSUrqzmyrrhQE0LrtN2JTgcasf9HYvoqB7Un1VZHTwk/edit?usp=sharing

Uriel Ashfield - art by me!
The story revolves around Uriel Ashfield, a young man who moved to Midgar from the Icicle Area alongside his wife, Melody. Though he is initially made an infantryman, Shinra eventually promotes him to be their second-ever SOLDIER 1st Class—dealing with internal affairs and helping spread SOLDIER propaganda while the young Sephiroth is off fighting in the Rhadore Archipelago and Wutai.

Eventually, Professor Hojo enlists Uriel in a top secret mission. Hojo preforms an experiment on him that embeds a mysterious Harvest Materia within his hand, partners him up with a member of the Turks, and sends him out to defeat difficult monsters and harvest their essences. All goes well, until Uriel is paged to take on his final challenge... a large, ominous creature residing in a waterfall, located right next to a quaint house in the Sector 5 slums.

If this story intrigues you, please look at the link above! It gives many more details about the story, including an entire timeline of event for each character. I've done my best to make sure the story fits as smoothly as possible within the timeline of Final Fantasy VII. I also believe that the concepts I've introduced are unique and hopefully interesting to read about! Also, all of the character art was created by me, so I hope you enjoy.

MoLe_BlAdE

Lv. 25 Adventurer
View attachment 14362
A story I came up with a while back! You can see the full breakdown of its story here: Total Crisis

View attachment 14361
The story revolves around Uriel Ashfield, a young man who moved to Midgar from the Icicle Area alongside his wife, Melody. Though he is initially made an infantryman, Shinra eventually promotes him to be their second-ever SOLDIER 1st Class—dealing with internal affairs and helping spread SOLDIER propaganda while the young Sephiroth is off fighting in the Rhadore Archipelago and Wutai.

Eventually, Professor Hojo enlists Uriel in a top secret mission. Hojo preforms an experiment on him that embeds a mysterious Harvest Materia within his hand, partners him up with a member of the Turks, and sends him out to defeat difficult monsters and harvest their essences. All goes well, until Uriel is paged to take on his final challenge... a large, ominous creature residing in a waterfall, located right next to a quaint house in the Sector 5 slums.

If this story intrigues you, please look at the link above! It gives many more details about the story, including an entire timeline of event for each character. I've done my best to make sure the story fits as smoothly as possible within the timeline of Final Fantasy VII. I also believe that the concepts I've introduced are unique and hopefully interesting to read about! Also, all of the character art was created by me, so I hope you enjoy.

You've clearly put a lot of effort into this. I enjoyed :)

Top Bottom