Balthea's Walking Pokemon Thread

Walking Pokemon Animations Thread

Walking Pokemon Animations
2hqfoms.gif
20icdj6.gif

I've been having fun lately making little trainer + pokemon walking sprite gifs.
So, does anybody want their own?

Examples:

r25jyv.gif
j5gzmo.gif
o1tzd.gif
2r4lm6x.gif

Two Pokemon:

mr7nh1.gif
dlgr2h.gif

Sprites come from here: http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokeheartgoldsoulsilver/

You can choose sprites from other games as well but all the Pokemon are on that page. I can even recolour a bit if you want (like how my team rocket girl has red hair rather than purple). Can also do more than one Pokemon walking together, ect.

Tutorial Image

My gallery can be found here: http://s916.photobucket.com/albums/ad10/datanully/

Last edited:

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
I would totally do you if you made me an Oddish one.<3

Oh oh, better yet could you just gimme two pokemon? :'D

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
Okies, I've decided...sorta.

So I would like if you can Snorlax & Oddish face foward walking, and if possible could you make it look like they were holding hands that would be the best thing ever. Just make it super gay and cute.<3 Also, if the Oddish sprite on the site doesn't really work then if you just type his name on photobucket there is a ton of little sprite like things of him.

Thank you so, so much you are amazing.~ Annnnd, if I could pay you in any way I will. (:

So I had this cute idea to make the Snorlax carrying the Oddish on it's shoulder since they don't have hands to hold, and I think it turned out pretty nice. I also made it moving a bit slower than most of my pokemon sprites being a Snorlax and all. :P

mr7nh1.gif

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
O M G, that is precious!!~ &#9829;

You are such a sweetheart, thank you so much it will make my sig a billion times better.<333

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
You can choose sprites from other games as well but all the Pokemon are on that page.
...When you say from other games, do you mean any other game, or just from other Pokemon games? :huh:

If it's the former like I hope... CROSSOVER TIME! :joy:

Well, if there are enough sprites to make a walking animation then sure, but I was referring to the other Pokemon games for trainer sprites. XP

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
In that case, would it possible to do Joshua followed by a shiny Mew? :3

Joshua source

Thanks in advance if you can, and thanks for considering it if you can't. ^__^

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
I'm planning on making one for myself of my entire team following behind me when I stop being lazy about it. XP

You should! And definatly post it when you do, I bet it will be just the best.~~ :D

2i6kns2.gif

How's that? The character looked funny running any slower. I can have the mew animate faster, wasn't quite sure how fast to do it, so I just did it how fast my Pokemon normally are running. Also recoloured to look shiny, hope it looks alright. XD

New one for Tiff.
2r4lm6x.gif

Also, I want to say something cheesy and lame, so here it goes. I've been going through a lot lately, mentally mainly, it's been hard to focus on anything that makes me happy, even stuff I normally love. That's apparently a sign of depression, and my doctor has prescribed me some anti-depressants as well as some anti-anxiety stuff. Which is yes why I left the forums... again... and why I deleted my friends off of my list (I'm sorry about that). I really thought... well, stupid crazy thoughts and that's why I'm on medication now.

This though, I'm normally not good at anything even remotely artistic. It's why my website never gets worked on. Not to say putting pixels together and animating them is artistic, or recolouring a couple pixels, but to me it's still creating something in a way. And making these, has been making me feel a lot more upbeat than I have been the past few months.

Even these past two days making more than I usually have been (just for friends, started out as part of my anniversary gift for my boyfriend), it just really... makes me smile.

So, I'm glad people are liking them, and I want more people to request ones they would like, or request multiple ones if they want.

And sorry for sounding lame and go back to adoring the cute sprites.

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
You don't sound lame, Brookie. :glomp: If you are happy, so am I. &#9829; Also, thanks! >=D I'm putting it in my siiiiig.

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
I think it is remarkable that you have found a passion and it makes you happy. And it's a really neato one, really creative. Pssssh, drawing or graphics that's so cliche but what you do is mega intense and one of a kind. (: Anyone who puts Snorlax & Oddish together like you has got to be a saint. :3

I hope things keep getting better for you, personally I've dealt with some depression too and anything to make someone feel good isn't lame. c: &#9829;

<3

Top Bottom