Descendant of Shinobi - Yuffie Kisaragi fanclub

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
And I'm not a perv! /lies
Oh really? :wacky: Oh, and neither am I. :shifty: Despite what my pen drive says.
I bet there isn't one for Mikoto from FFIX... :(

I'm glad you guys all liked those pics. ^_^ And, yeah, I think she's meant to be Cloud in that one. Although, the original artist could have meant her to be Zack.

Does anyone else here own Ehrgeiz? Yuffie is just awesome in that, and - fun fact - her seiyuu in AC, DC, the KH games, etc., did her first voice-acting gig (EVER) as Yuffie in Ehrgeiz. She'd been MC'ing an event for the arcade version, and Squaresoft (as they were then) thought of her when they added Yuffie to the PS1 version! ^_^ So there you go.

TragicPumpkin

Pumpkin King
AKA
Vistillian Visty
Can i join? i love Yuffie so much. she was my favoret ff babe by FAR!!!

Yuffie_by_FOOTMEETFACE--article_image.jpg

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Awesome cosplay pic. ^_^ And, sure, by all means - welcome to Descendant of Shinobi, Tragic Pumpkin! Hope you enjoy your time with us.

So - Dissidia fighters: you may have already encountered Yuffie in the tutorial for Battlegen, hai? But, did you also know you could have Yuffie's friend card? It's true! Input these codes in the message section of your own friend card.

JAPANESE VERSION: PASS3CH3GC45

US VERSION: 8672142937

EU/UK VERSION: 480037742

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser

Oh my, this is so epic! :D
As much as I find Yuffie as Vince priceless, Yuffie as Cloud is the most hilarious fanart Ive seen of her! xd;

edit; oh and btw, count me in. Huge fan!

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Welcome to the club, aniron. ^_^ Hope you enjoy your time with us.

My favourite of those fanarts was the Red XIII one. She just looks so cute...

Oh, and a quick warning to Dissidia players who use those codes I gave earlier: the ghost fighter Yuffie uses is a lvl 100 Cloud, with a rank of SSS. So, yeah. I haven't fought him yet. :)

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Mees would likes to join as well! :excited:

Out of those dress up pictures posted by Kyon... I could see Yuffie doing something like that. :P

Personally, my view of Yuffie is that - while indeed she's boisterous and perhaps high strung, she's also a budding leader as well as someone who actually does care for the people around her.

I think meeting AVALANCHE was like meeting a part of her family she's never seen before, and she has taken them all in on that level. Yes, even though she steals the materia...

... Manti! You should have put me on the list even though I didn't respond (until now!) You know I am a Yuffie fan! ^_^

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
... Manti! You should have put me on the list even though I didn't respond (until now!) You know I am a Yuffie fan! ^_^
...You know me. I thought it'd have been rude of me to put your name up before you requested. :P We Brits don't press-gang folk any more, y'know! :lol: Still, welcome aboard, Ari. ^_^ Hope you enjoy your time with us.

I know what you mean about Yuffie meeting AVALANCHE would have been like meeting family she'd never met before. I think that really applies to all of them - hence the bickering. :P Speaking of, that's how I feel about some people I meet online. :lol:

Thanks for the fanarts, aniron! ^_^ They were all awesome. When I opened the first, I thought "oh, this is my favourite". Then I opened the second and thought, "oh, the first two are my favourites". It came to the third and I thought "oh, come on!!!" :P

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
Thanks again, Kyon. ^_^

I usuallly don't like Yuffie cosplays, but this one is beautiful!
Yuffie_by_koala3lw.jpg

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Thanks for sharing the cosplay with us. ^_^ And I agree she's quite pretty.

Really? You don't like Yuffie coslayers? :huh: The majority of the ones I've seen online are very good.

..Mind you... this majority is Asian girls, so: pretty authentic. :P

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
Thanks for sharing the cosplay with us. ^_^ And I agree she's quite pretty.

Really? You don't like Yuffie coslayers? :huh: The majority of the ones I've seen online are very good.

..Mind you... this majority is Asian girls, so: pretty authentic. :P

Not that I find them awful, I just don't like them. :huh:

Bsides, Yuffie doesn't look Asian, she looks perfectly Caucasian to me (or as Caucasian as Japanese game character goes-))

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Not that I find them awful, I just don't like them. :huh:

Bsides, Yuffie doesn't look Asian, she looks perfectly Caucasian to me (or as Caucasian as Japanese game character goes-))
I was under the impression Wutai was the in-game equivalent to Japan. So I've always assumed she was supposed to look a little more Asiatic than other characters.

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
I was under the impression Wutai was the in-game equivalent to Japan. So I've always assumed she was supposed to look a little more Asiatic than other characters.

So did I. Actually, Yuffie looked distinctly Asian in the original AC verison that was screened in Venice.
yuffie1.png

But then they've changed her face for some unknown reason:
yuffie12.png

Yuffie in DC:
yuffied.png

Her face just don't look Asian, esp in Dirge. Or at least not to me. :awesome:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
That's a good point, they have made her look more caucasian... :huh: Wonder why? Mind you, in the first trailer, Cloud looked pretty oriental. Stupid S-E, making caucasian characters Asian and Asian characters caucasian...

Some fanart!

162yuffiewlonghair.jpg

...This is... interesting... (Yuffie looks odd with long hair, doesn't she?)

angelyuffie.jpg

:lol: Yeah right!

TragicPumpkin

Pumpkin King
AKA
Vistillian Visty
in my view noone in the world of the compilation looks either white nor asian. they all seem like a hibrid well minus Mr-T... i mean Barret, for obvious reasons. but thats my opinion.

HOTCHA! sexy yufi!

yuffie_and_coffinman_01.jpg

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
TP, for some reason that image is showing up as a broken image... :huh:

And, I would say that with blond hair and blue eyes... Cloud's very definitely caucasian. :P

TVTropes article on the characters of FFVII. Feel free to check out how they describe Yuffie. :awesome: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/FinalFantasyVII
(All tongue firmly in cheek.)

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
If it's a direct link, you might want to try rehosting it on photobucket or something similar. Or, alternatively, posting a link to the web page rather than the pic.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Well...
AerisDies said:
For some reason the page you were looking for could not be found. This error has been reported and should be fixed shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience.
So, there ya go.

Incidently, if anyone should post an images here that might be considered "Not Safe For Work", please spoilerise the image, with the spoiler tag NSFW. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Welcome to the club, xXWhiteRoseXx! ^_^ I hope you enjoy your time with us.

*adds to the list*

Top Bottom