New Member!

Oni Peridot

Ex-SOLDIER 1st Class
Howdy all! My name is Oni, and I'm an addict... wait, what? Wrong speech? Oh, okay...

Hi, I'm Oni, and I <3 FFVII! I typically spend my time in an FFVII RP setting in Second Life, or building stuff based off aspects of FFVII. XD

Questions? Comments? Death threats?

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Question: Is VII your favorite FF?
Comment: Welcome!
Death Threat: maybe later :shifty:

Oni Peridot

Ex-SOLDIER 1st Class
Based on the amount of time I spend involving myself with FFVII fan-related materials, you'd think so, but in truth, it's a toss-up between 6, 4, and 7.

FF4 was the first one I ever played back on the SNES when I was 8 years old. I didn't play FF7 until I was 14, but didn't SERIOUSLY start playing it until I about 16. Same with FF6. Both games brought tears to my eyes with the Opera Scene and Aerith's Death.

Asking me to pick a favorite out of those three is next to impossible, to say the least.
I DO have a favorite overall character however: GILGAMESH!

And my favorite Final Fantasy hero is Celes Chere. <3

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Question: Where do you live? (You dont have to be specific, just the country)

Comment: Who did your avatar? Damn....thats a question!.....ummm... I like your avatar and I am wondering where you got it.

Death Threat: Just in case, if I were to kill you, I would use some sort of high grade sand paper and just sand you very gradually over a long period of time until you were a featureless ball.

Um. Welcome. Sorry. :monster:

Oni Peridot

Ex-SOLDIER 1st Class
Question: Where do you live? (You dont have to be specific, just the country)

Comment: Who did your avatar? Damn....thats a question!.....ummm... I like your avatar and I am wondering where you got it.

Death Threat: Just in case, if I were to kill you, I would use some sort of high grade sand paper and just sand you very gradually over a long period of time until you were a featureless ball.

Um. Welcome. Sorry. :monster:

A buddy of mine on Second Life drew it for me. I saw so many BC-styled portraits here, and just HAD to have one, so he hooked me up like a bawss. XD

As for where I live? The US.

Top Bottom