Rubia Ryu Writes Fanfiction

rubia_ryu

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Rubia Ryu
"Me? I do a little of everything... for the price of feedback on my fanfic."

I had no idea how to start this post so there we go I guess.

Welcome to my fanfic thread! Though most of what I publish on my AO3 page have been on the Yakuza series and Ace Attorney, I first started my writing journey with FF7 back when I was a teen and writing as a hobby. Thanks to Remake's release, I was inspired to get back to writing fanfics, especially this current WIP megafic that has become its own adventure epic. There may be more posted down the line, but we'll see how things go.

My current WIP:
Final Fantasy VII: Code Radiant
A canon-divergent rewrite parody of the original FF7 and Remake that goes meta where game mechanics, easter eggs, and even the OG debug room are important to the plot. Ruby Liu is a gamer and programmer who is isekai'd into the world of Gaia and finds that a new crisis has enveloped it like a cancer. It's apparently caused by her old fanfics coming to life in the form of a Summon once thought lost to time. And to top it all off, Sephiroth has acquired access to said debug room and bullies her as her new editor. What is his goal this time and why is she a part of it?

Link to my AO3:
I write all kinds of really weird and dumb fics, mostly crack and parody but sometimes serious.

Top Bottom