Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
so you kno been practicing drawing moar and I posted one of my sketches and someone wrote "lol" on it :c

/throws away tablet
i soon realise that the person going "lol no" is usually me :sadpanda:

ot: I want to stay awake all day after staying up all night but my track record for being able to isn't so good.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
In recent weeks, it has become a trend for my eyes to become annoyingly blurry when extremely tired/deprived of sleep. Fuck this shit. >:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I want a panic room or something. Not so much for use in the event of panic, but so I could lock myself in it away from the whole world and spend proper time by myself.

As long as it meets one requisite:

T7Mey.png

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
People at work who don't want to teach me anything new. They just tell me to get someone else who knows how to do it or kick me out when I'm trying to learn... i mean christ I want to learn here. Do you know how many drivers there are content with doing nothing but driving?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Everything.

Just...fuck everything.

Also, passing out at comp because I'm so exhausted I can't keep my eyes open any longer, then missing out on some of my favorite people as a result.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
My whole bloody backbone aches. I could hardly sleep at all last night due to it.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
why can't i hold anything

seriously i keep dropping everything

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
just fuck everything
gonna smoke and take some klonopin and go the fuck to bed

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
RAFGIHOQHFHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
my sister comes back from her travels today which means i will have to wait even longer for an empty house so i can get the rock band 3 singing achievements

wow my life is so depressing

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
not being able to eat ice cream without my mouth hurting because of my fillings :sadpanda:

Strangely enough I'm sorta getting tooth ache just when I'm drinking regular water. Not even chilled or anything, just stuff sitting in a glass jug

I probably need to see a dentist soon

Not being invited to a wedding on Stephen's side of the family because there's a rule of 'no dates'.

Lol because 9 years together means I'm just his 'date'.

I don't care about not going I care that my relationship is put on the same level as people who may not even be in a relationship because I don't have a ring.

Sorry, we aren't as rich as you to actually have a wedding or we would have years ago.

This is just one of those things that makes me hate that it'll still be a couple years before people suddenly take our relationship seriously because you're apparently nothing to a lot of people until you're married.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
DC plans on getting a crapton of new series starting at #1 post Flashpoint. Problem is, they're going back to nearly the beginning of all the characters. BYE CASSANDRA CAIN IT WAS GOOD KNOWING YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom