Gamerspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Attention, gamers and other relevant, shittier people! We're going to be doing our first podcast since the E3 ones. Make sure you tune in, or else I'll send a raging Puerto Rican after you with her pizza-filled fangs!

It's scheduled to start for 8pm, give or take a lot little. :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I never agreed to go hunting people, you have even given me an incentive to do so. Not even the promise of pizza for completing my task. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I'll buy you pizza in London come September time. I don't care whether it's shittier than the one you have or not, you're getting it and we're totally Lady and the Tramping it. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
It's London, it's going to be mind-blowing. :awesome:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
zjsE8E2.png

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
god are you one of those "pizza only needs cheese" people

if so I am this close to a mutiny

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Cheese is the way I prefer, but I like mostly anything on a pizza. Just not pepperoni and pineapple namely. Also fuck your pizza deal, Carlie. You can get your own. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
The impossible can always seem possible, no matter what. :monster:

We're going to be having a podcast about The Wolf Among Us in approximately 40 minutes time if I have it my way. Otherwise, a bit later! This will contain spoilers, as we're all up to date with the going-ons in Fabletown and story of Bigby Wolf. Please join in and ask questions! Myself, Carlie and Joe will look forward to seeing you there!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
^ He ninja'd me to it. :monster:

It's Lex's debut article for the site! Check it out, as he's definitely proud of this one.

Cabaret

Donator
I like these reviews, very quick reading and to the point. I've liked, but I don't really feel I can comment cos.... um cuckoo in the nest XD

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
You sure none of it is urging you to game? :monster:

Cabaret

Donator
I'll get there one day :D

I'm not against gaming morally, I just know I'm awful at it and have a long list of things I can do before i invest in things I can't do. But if you held my hand through it, I'd jump on in XD

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I'll get there one day :D

I'm not against gaming morally, I just know I'm awful at it and have a long list of things I can do before i invest in things I can't do. But if you held my hand through it, I'd jump on in XD
How about we hold your hand through FFVII? Only fair, considering the site you're on. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Cabaret

Donator
How about we hold your hand through FFVII? Only fair, considering the site you're on. :monster:

Yopy suggested the same when I was manic and bouncing off the walls complaining of boredom. For the same reason too I believe. I'll have to make a date with your sofa for a weekend and you can have my... virginity :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom