Last Film You've Seen

Musasi

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Money Heist is adapted by Korea. I love when they still keep the dialogue of a main when asking the another who is preparing to commit sucide: “If you want to change your life, why don’t you try to follow me?” It’s simple but cool since that mains are kind of villians.

Dog

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Mad God

gloopiest film i’ve seen in a hot minute, have to really give kudos to the filmmakers for what an absolute labour of love this is, a film that was made over a period of 30 years and worth it. really pushing what animation can be, and keeping alive the art of stop motion. absolutely not for everyone but provided you’re not very squeamish, i think everyone should at least go see

Ryeleigh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Rye
The Ladykillers (1955). A really cute British black comedy about a gang of thieves using a sweet old lady to carry out their crime and eventually turning on each other.

Ghost X

Civil War (2024)... (ie: not the Marvel one :awesome:)

I couldn't immerse myself in the film. It all just was fake-looking, like the various sets pieces looked like super clean sets. $50 million dollars to make this film? Where did the money go!? Kirsten Dunst? :P. Poorly written also. Trying to think what I liked about the film, and I can't. I think I am liking my head canon of the movie more than the movie itself now. 1.5/5 stars :mon:.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Civil War (2024)... (ie: not the Marvel one :awesome:)

I couldn't immerse myself in the film. It all just was fake-looking, like the various sets pieces looked like super clean sets. $50 million dollars to make this film? Where did the money go!? Kirsten Dunst? :P. Poorly written also. Trying to think what I liked about the film, and I can't. I think I am liking my head canon of the movie more than the movie itself now. 1.5/5 stars :mon:.

My immersion was sucked out Shang Tsung style when California and Texas joined forces under one flag. Wasn’t expecting a civil war movie to be a comedy.

Yeah I can’t think of much to recommend either. Maybe it could have been saved with interesting and memorable characters, but all I remember is reporters asking stupid questions.

I guess I’ll give it an extra half star for being loud toward the end. It was pretty intense sounding in the theater, went well with beer and nachos.

Top Bottom