The Wheel of Time (TV show)

Fangu

Great Old One
Originally meant to be posted in the LOTR Amazon show thread:

"I'm really happy that there was a thread for this show but none for the Wheel of Time one. (As far as I can see?)
Anyway let me know if there was one because in 3 2 1 I'm about to blow"

So here's the blowage:

I love this show. I haven't read the books, so keep that into consideration, but I'm generally _extremely_ picky on consumed media and this show I just can't get enough of. It's well written, well acted, well FX'd for budget, costumes are great (from my perspective), and in general it just.... comes of as really really good. Which is funny because people were all the hype about the LOTR show and the Wheel of Time show was just like meh... they're making a Wheel of Time show. And ooOboy.

But I'm not gonna go into how production is actually important. Nay. Instead I'm just gonna say, I'm happy they made this because Better Call Saul left me with a hangover that was hard to cure but this was my tortilla crisps with way too spicy jalapeños pizza. Thank you. <3

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
It's a lot like Rings of Power. The less you know about the books, the better it looks. As a new story, it's not too bad, but as an adaptation, uhh, well, there is a lot of divergence. Season 1 was hit hard by Covid and they lost a lead actor, so everything changed from there. Season 2 is...vaguely similar, some of the time?

Top Bottom