Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

GamerSkull

Pro Adventurer
I just watched the Easter event on YouTube. Pretty good.

One thing I really like about Ever Crisis is “the look”. I wish they did a remake of the OG using this art style (in addition to the Re:Trilogy)

I might catch up on Ever Crisis via YouTube.

Yoru

Pro Adventurer
I just watched the Easter event on YouTube. Pretty good.

One thing I really like about Ever Crisis is “the look”. I wish they did a remake of the OG using this art style (in addition to the Re:Trilogy)

I might catch up on Ever Crisis via YouTube.

Knowing SE and their love for closing gacha games underperforming, I just hope we get a offline version along the way.

They have already a ton of material with all these years of work with compilation and such. And yeah their 3D models are really great in EC.

Honestlty it's free money for them if they release a "FF7 Remaster" for a future anniversary or something like that.

GamerSkull

Pro Adventurer
I suppose. I just don’t really know if they can re-tool it that way. Even though we see many scenes depicted with this style, they are clearly broken up into episodes so could they re-tool it into a seamless remaster of the OG, I dunno. I doubt it.

Yoru

Pro Adventurer
I suppose. I just don’t really know if they can re-tool it that way. Even though we see many scenes depicted with this style, they are clearly broken up into episodes so could they re-tool it into a seamless remaster of the OG, I dunno. I doubt it.

For a real Remaster they clearly have to start from scratch. But... they can totally keep the 3D models (Chibi and Fighting ones) with their animations and such. I don't think it's too far fetched to think you can take FF7 OG and sort of modding it with EC models. The big work is to re-do the backgrounds with new 3D pre-rendered ones. But we can see some of them in EC already so not the end of the world for a company like SE.

GamerSkull

Pro Adventurer
For a real Remaster they clearly have to start from scratch. But... they can totally keep the 3D models (Chibi and Fighting ones) with their animations and such. I don't think it's too far fetched to think you can take FF7 OG and sort of modding it with EC models. The big work is to re-do the backgrounds with new 3D pre-rendered ones. But we can see some of them in EC already so not the end of the world for a company like SE.
Yeah, I suppose. Making an entirely new game but using these assets might hit be nice. I wonder how they’ll adapt the LS and UTH bits when they eventually reach them.

Graymouse

Pro Adventurer
Funny, I believe this is exactly what most C/Ts have been saying for years. He just able to articulate it very well.

Dr Frasier Crane

Lv. 25 Adventurer
In case you haven't seen this, the guy is funny and on point with Cloud and Tifa:

I mean, he didn’t need to write a ballad, but I’m glad he did.

There’s a bit of a sea change going on this time. The debate appears to be over and many authors now consider the canonicity of Cloud and Tifa’s love as settled business.

I wonder if the LTD thread will need closing soon after part 3 comes out.

GamerSkull

Pro Adventurer
Yeah, I am hoping Part 3 ends this debate for good. It will have been raging on for thirty years and kinda needs the closure at this point.

As I said in the other thread, the developers have already played their hand, they just need to follow through in the final part.

Top Bottom